Heat Press – Transfer Instructions IMPORTANT: The use of a protective Teflon sheet or parchment paper is strongly recommended for ChromaBlast transfer application when using a commercial heat press. The use of this sheet will protect your heat press and eliminate the possibility of ChromaBlast paper curling or moving prior to heat fixation.
1. Set your heat press as recommended in the chart below
2. Place the garment on the heat press, and position the ChromaBlast paper, with the image facing down, over the garment.
3. Immediately place a Teflon heat sheet or parchment over the entire transfer.
4. Press to transfer at the recommended temperature / time / pressure
5. After the allotted time, release the press and move the garment away from the heat platen. While still hot, and with an even motion, peel the ChromaBlast paper off the garment (hot peel), and stretch the image area from top to bottom and side to side to reduce the hand on the fabric. Cold peel transfer removal is not recommended.
Suitable for Heat Press & Hand Iron application! |
Recommended for: White or Light Colored 100% Cotton Fabrics
CHROMABLAST SUGGESTED PRESS : 375 TO 380 DEGREES Pressure HEAVY Time* 30 seconds